1. A Parent/Guardian must be actively involved in the student’s life.
2. Student must be in the 9th grade or entering the 9th grade upon admission to the HHMF program.
3. Student must have at least a C-status GPA. If their GPA is below a C-status at the time of submitting an application, student may be admitted to the program for a probationary period. The HHMF Board of Directors will make the final decision.
4. Student must submit a 16 Personalities profile, which can be found at www.16personalities.com. The cost is free.
5. Student must write an essay of at least 250 words explaining why she wants to join HHMF. It must include a list of her goals and expectations of the program.